A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Farabel is a turn based strategy game that starts out at the end.
Farabel is a turn-based strategy game where you start at the end of the story; but that's not all. In Farabel, the whole gaming experience is turned upside-down.
You start your adventure with a hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past, your character is left slightly weakened, as the game become more and more complex. Develop your cleverness, your strategic prowess, and your inventive capabilities in order to survive!
- Campaign Mode: Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel. Go back in time to save the city in a campaign of 26 epic and challenging battles.
- Challenge Mode: Fight a new battle every day, and compete with other players in a new season every month.
- Classic Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units and war machines. Destroy your enemy as quickly as possible and with the least amount of casualties to become a hero! This game mode allows you to play through a series of different battles.
- Defence Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units. In Defence mode, you take on an endless army which is impossible to beat. Survive for as long as possible and kill as many enemies as you can to become a hero.
- 40 different units
- 18 different spells and abilities
What the press and the youtubers say about Farabel?
"it's actually kind of brilliant"
Eurogamer - Click here to read the full article
"it adds a strange layer of time travelling into the mix"
Rock Paper Shotgun - Click here to read the full article
"a turn based strategy with a crazy twist!"
Zueljin Gaming - Click here to watch the video
"mechanically, it is a very very solid title"
Cosmic Engine - Click here to watch the video
Learn more on our official website: http://farabel.com
OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+
DX9 (shader 2.0); generally everything made since 2004 should work.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
|Published||Aug 18, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Fantasy, frogames, goblins, orcs, single-player, Strategy RPG, trolls, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- The new update Farabel 1.2 has been deployed!37 days ago